Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- Joe Nellis, Professor of Global Economy comments on the Bank of England’s decision to increase interest rates to 4.… https://t.co/tVJ0Z1Nkov - 23 maa 2023
- Need to progress your career with Business and Management education? Learn. Your Way. Global Online Stackable P… https://t.co/ozN3wLRXOV - 22 maa 2023
- The Hult Prize at Cranfield is a student-run annual global competition to create start-ups addressing the United Na… https://t.co/t444R2ENvV - 21 maa 2023
- 🚨 Wonderful news! 🚨 We're proud to be ranked in the Top 150 of the world's universities for Business and Managemen… https://t.co/jiiAeWiaUI - 21 maa 2023