Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest business schools in the Europe. We are part of Cranfield University , the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology, engineering and management.
Management has been part of Cranfield University since the fifties. The University was founded on an old RAF site as the first postgraduate college of aeronautics. The School of Management grew out of industrial need for management training and was formally established in 1967 (although the Cranfield MBA dates back to 1964). The airfield the University grew up around is still in use.
Tweets from Cranfield:
- Our #Strategic #Marketing MSc students enjoyed their first masterclass of 2019 with Professor Neil Ashworth… https://t.co/bOpkr5h544 - 16 jan 2019
- Find out who won our Cranfield School of Management Alumni awards 2019 🎉👏😀congratulations everyone! #SOMAwards19… https://t.co/Nb92MpYUA5 - 15 jan 2019
- “The growing understanding of the very concept of #SupplyChain and its true value to #business is opening up the op… https://t.co/w2ZwVujQwM - 09 jan 2019
- Our #Management MSc students are taking part in the interactive board game 'The Game of Life 2050'. Students will i… https://t.co/afB4BAVxcQ - 08 jan 2019