Getting in touch
- Number of employees unknown
Warwick Business School (WBS) is the UK’s top provider of finance and business research and education. We have the ambition and the capability to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Our mission is to publish leading-edge research which has real impact; to produce world-class business leaders; and to provide a lifelong return on investment for students, alumni and partners.
As the largest department of the University of Warwick, we offer both excellent facilities and a prestigious reputation to students who come from around 120 countries to learn at undergraduate, masters, MBA, and PhD levels
Tweets from Warwick:
- The Careers Fair is underway - this is the perfect opportunity to network with a range of employers! 💼… https://t.co/67AHdrctSm - 14 nov 2018
- It’s our Undergraduate Employer Day! Chat directly to employers such as Amazon, RBS and Unilever to find out more a… https://t.co/nvhO7BPak0 - 14 nov 2018
- Dean Andy Lockett also announced the 2 other nominees Mark Willis and Peter Gordon-Finlayson have been offered scho… https://t.co/ElBZSpyYsm - 13 nov 2018
- Congratulations to Iain Church who has won a 100% bursary to do an MBA at Warwick #Heropreneurs https://t.co/SIL1oeBeYV - 13 nov 2018